WHAT TYPES OF INFORMATION DOES MANGO REIX COLLECT?
We may obtain personally-identifiable information about you at various times, through various means, and at various places on our Websites and the Service. Personally-identifiable information (“PII”) is information that could reasonably be used to identify you personally.
Some of the PII we collect is information that you voluntarily provide to us. This type of PII may be intended to help us contact you, for example if you contact us or express interest in subscribing to our Service. Some of the PII you may provide us is a part of using the Service itself, such as your full name, your address, your telephone number, your e-mail address, the company you work for, your job title, and your photograph. The combination of your IP address and / or a unique access ID and password also may be PII to the extent associated with your user profile or account.
We also may collect other types of PII that you do not directly provide, such as information received from third parties and business partners, including the types of information listed above. And we may collect information about your Websites or Service use activities which could be PII to the extent associated with your user profile.
Non-Personally Identifiable Information:
When you visit our Websites or use the Service, our servers automatically collect certain usage information. The usage information we collect is non-identifying information that reflects and allows us to better understand how our visitors use and navigate our Website and the Service. We may also collect information automatically sent to us by your browser, such as browser type, referrer data that identifies the web pages visited prior and subsequent to visiting the Websites or Service, and your IP address. Such information may become PII to the extent linked with a particular user account.
We do not collect tracking information from users of our Websites who have enabled the “Do Not Track” features in their browsers. However, users of our Services may be required to permit certain tracking as a part of and to enable our monitoring and improvement of the Services.
Our Websites, the Service or e-mail messages may contain a small graphic image called a web beacon, which allows the party that sends the web beacon to monitor and collect certain limited information about the viewer (such as the type of browser used, the IP address of the viewer’s computer, the time the web beacon was viewed, and the URL of the page the web beacon comes from). We use web beacons for a number of purposes, such as to count visitors to our Websites and the Service or to monitor how our users navigate our Websites and the Service, and we may include web beacons in e-mails to count how many messages were opened. In addition, third parties that serve content onto our Websites, the Service or within our e-mails may use web beacons. We do not have control over the use of such web beacons by third parties. You may be able to set your e-mail options to prevent the automatic downloading of images that may contain web beacons.
A SPECIAL NOTE ABOUT THIRD PARTY LINKS
Be aware that when you navigate our Websites, the Service or view an e-mail sent by Mango REIX, you may have the opportunity to click on links that take you to third-party websites. Mango REIX has no control over, and is not responsible for, the privacy practices or the content of any third-party websites and expressly disclaims all liability associated with your use of, and the content on, such other websites. By clicking on third-party links you expressly relieve Mango REIX from any and all liability arising from your use of such third-party websites.
HOW DO WE USE AND DISCLOSE YOUR INFORMATION
How We Use Your PII and Non-PII:
Mango REIX uses your personal information only for specific purposes. We may use your PII to:
- Provide you with the Service. Some of your information is essential to your use of the Service. Your account will have PII associated with it, and will include data regarding the specific properties and transactions uploaded by you to the Service and associated with your account. Some of the data you enter or upload into the Service will be non-shared data, and we will partition and secure that data within the Service so that it is accessible only to Mango REIX and you and your authorized users.
- We may use information collected about our users and their use of our Services in order to provide user-level and / or aggregated-level analytics to our clients, the users themselves and for our internal purposes.
- Audit your use of the Service. Your use of the Service is governed by the other agreements mentioned above. We may use your IP address to audit your use of the Service and to determine if there has been any misuse in violation of those agreements.
We also may use IP addresses for a number of non-identifying purposes, such as system administration, or to report aggregated (non-personalized) user information to our business partners. We may use your browser information to optimize your use of our Websites and the Service. We may disclose non-PII, such as aggregated statistics, to third parties for a variety of purposes, including describing our services, marketing, and providing a better user experience on our Websites and the Service.
How We Share and Disclose Your PII to Third Parties:
Your use of the Service is intended to include some sharing of your information:
- By logging into the Service, you agree to allow us to publish certain of your contact information in our directory of Mango REIX users.
- Many users of our Service choose to enhance their user experience by entering into our form of Transaction Data Sharing Agreement with one or more other users of our Service. Under the terms of that agreement, the users grant their data sharing partners a perpetual license to use certain of the data they each have uploaded to the Service. We therefore allow the Service to share that data as the parties agree.
- The Service contains social networking features, including internal messaging systems where users can communicate with other users (the “Social Network”). You assume full responsibility for your use of the Social Network, including without limitation your disclosure of any PII or other information by over the Social Network. You agree that Mango REIX, its employees, agents, members, managers, parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, licensors, successors and assigns are not liable to you for damages of any kind (including without limitation personal injury) resulting from your use of or information you may share over the Social Network.
We also share PII with third parties under the following circumstances:
- We may share information about you with our subsidiaries or affiliates.
- We may need to share your information with other companies and individuals who we contract with to perform functions on our behalf. Examples include fulfilling orders, sending communications on our behalf, analyzing data, providing marketing assistance, and providing customer service.
- We may disclose information about you, including PII, at the request of governmental authorities conducting an investigation, or to verify or enforce compliance with our internal policies and applicable laws. We also may use IP addresses to identify users in cooperation with internet service providers or law enforcement agencies, and we may also disclose user information whenever we believe disclosure is necessary to limit our liability or to protect or enforce the rights, interests or safety of us or the Service, our users or others.
If our company or its assets were to be sold, your information likely would be include in the assets that another company would acquire. It would be up to the new company whether to revise or apply new privacy policies to your data.
We store the information we collect from you on limited access cloud-based computing systems, and we take steps we deem reasonable in our discretion to maintain the security of our computing systems and to protect PII from unauthorized disclosure. However, even our security measures do not guarantee the security of any information transmitted by the internet. You therefore agree that Mango REIX shall not be liable for any damages resulting from security breaches of our Websites, the Service or our servers.
CONSENT TO TRANSFER
The Service is operated in the United States. If you are located outside of the United States, please be aware that any information you provide to us will be transferred to the United States, which may not provide the same protections as those in your own country. By visiting our Website or using the Service you consent to the transfer to and the retention and processing of your data in the United States.
RETENTION OF INFORMATION
We retain PII for as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes for which it was collected and as necessary to comply with business and legal requirements. The length of time Mango REIX retains PII varies and may, in Mango REIX’s sole discretion, extend beyond the end of your relationship with Mango REIX.
WHAT ARE MY RIGHTS TO CORRECT OR UPDATE MY INFORMATION?
Some of the information maintained in the Service may be corrected or updated by the subscriber simply by logging in and making edits that save the new information.
Upon written request, we will provide to you a summary of the PII we maintain about you. If the information is inaccurate, out-of-date, or incomplete, you may request that we modify or delete that information. Please be aware that it is not always possible to completely remove or delete information from our databases without some residual data remaining in backups. Requests for a summary of your information or to modify or delete that information should be sent to email@example.com.
UPDATES AND EFFECTIVE DATE
© 2020 REIX Corporation / Mango REIX. All rights reserved.